Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Heard Anything but I Didn't Know Why

It was a night, I heard the sound of a train
I heard the shadows of people on
the wall of a ghetto in Lancaster.
I heard people yell and cry.
I heard anything.
but I didn't know why.

Then I saw smokers, drunkers, hookers and bums are talking by the street;
kids are playing basket ball in the middle of the road;
While a dog is bucking for food.
I heard anything,
but I didn't know why.

Now I hear nothing,
but the sound of endless transportation of America,
but the sound of eternal happiness of angel headache hipsters, dancing
with a song..like the sound of a train.
Like thousands and thousand years of repetition of human history,
Like thousands and thousand babies cry out from the wombs,
and thousands and thousand men sigh into the tombs.

I heard anything
but I didn't know why,
Until I sit my house on fire to open up my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment